Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nothing wrong with parts just put the factory parts back on since I'm selling my bike.

Fender: $190
Chain guard: $135

Pm me for more info/pictures/shipping

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone want a package deal of $300 for both pieces ? I can ship anywhere in the U.S.

They are both a direct bolt on part no cuts/modifications needed to fit either part.

Reactions: sensasianone

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
280 shipped for both parts!?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
424 Posts
Maybe post some pics of when they were on the bike and what brand they are. There are a lot of poor quality and poor fitting CF out there

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Fitment was perfect just like oem, I would sell it with the bike but no one wants a modified bike. These are the best shots I have since I never thought about selling the pieces. No brand name as they are custom. Not a single crack, scratch, or ding on them. Just like new.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not many people like CF? Wha!?!?!?! There are 3 things I love. Boobies, brushed aluminum, and carbon fiber.

I might grab the CF fender from you. Still have it?
Hahaha, haven't heard that one before. Send me a pm with your zip code and I'll give you a great deal shipped.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You still got the chain guard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes sir I still have it, Fender on the other hand is sold. Let me know what your zip code is for shipping and I'll pm you my info.

Reactions: sensasianone
1 - 12 of 12 Posts