Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give you all a heads up on a lot of good deals. Mad Hornets is offering a free tank pad for liking them on Facebook. It was only $5 something for shipping. It looks pretty slick. They are also selling all kinds of R3 stuff for 50% + off. I am considering the radiator guard now since it is less than $40.:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Check out TSTIndustries.com and sportbiketrackgear.com they have the most for an R3 I've seen. I'm not promoting the vendors just seen they have the most parts.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I checked out the link Tomcat suggested and it's basically all the Chinese stuff you find on eBay. Some of it may be worth your time and/or money and other stuff not so much.
Just be careful with some of that stuff... it ends up just being a waste of money.

I do have one of those radiator guards though. It has no function of than to just sit there so it was worth it to me.
The kickstand pad... that turned out to be a complete POS... even though it's still on my bike. LOL It "works" but it's a little loose and the screws strip by simply looking at them. It'll probably come off for something better this Summer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts