Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2014 675R with only 1497 miles. I registered the MSO myself and it's been expertly maintained while in my care. Anyone here who's seen my bikes knows how clean and well-maintained they are. I just did a full service as of June 9th, which included:
Oil & filter, Motul 7100 10w40 full synthetic & genuine Triumph filter
Engine Ice coolant
Adjusted & lubed chain
Re-balanced both tires
Brake fluid front & rear, Motul RBF600
Fork oil, Motul 5wt synthetic blend
Fork & dust seals, genuine Ohlins
Lubed & adjusted steering head bearings

I love the way this bike looks and handles, especially with the Ohlins suspension and Brembo brakes, so I felt it didn't need much except:
520 DID ERV3 chain with Superlite sprocket
Captive wheel spacers
GB Racing swingarm spools
Sato shift spindle holder
MRA tinted windscreen
Driven smog block-off plates
Exhaust valve delete
And, of course, a Battery Tender pigtail

There aren't many of these for sale and considering the condition and mileage of mine, it's worth every penny of $10,250. Clean title in my name in hand, bike is located in Bellevue, WA, happy to deliver within a reasonable distance or arrange transportation.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Glws.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
AND.... the million dollar question is.......

WHY are you SELLING it ?!?!? :eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AND.... the million dollar question is.......

WHY are you SELLING it ?!?!? :eek:
haha fancy seeing you here. Don't worry, this isn't your former bike. I'm keeping that one forever, here's what it looks like now: www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=215082

With that as my track bike and the R3 as my commuter, I just don't have the time to ride the '14 675R on the street.

Edit: I see now I probably have you confused for someone else. Still should answer your question though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wow, what a beauty! 675R is my dream bike.. and I live in your area. Stop Tempting ME! If you need anyone to take it for a spin and make sure the wheels spin just let me know..? :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow, what a beauty! 675R is my dream bike.. and I live in your area. Stop Tempting ME! If you need anyone to take it for a spin and make sure the wheels spin just let me know..? :)
Do it, you won't regret it! I just upgraded to an 07 Daytona 675 and man its an incredible bike. I bet the 675R is even more refined. Can't beat the under tail exhaust of the first-gens, though.

Beautiful bike man, good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Do it, you won't regret it! I just upgraded to an 07 Daytona 675 and man its an incredible bike. I bet the 675R is even more refined. Can't beat the under tail exhaust of the first-gens, though.

Beautiful bike man, good luck with the sale!
I'm a fan of undertail exhausts too, but having also owned an 06 and an 09 675, I can say the new bikes handle so much better. Not to mention my passenger's ass doesn't get cooked on hot days either.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KBB retail is $10,255. I'm already under that, no reason to voluntarily give up another $150. If someone wants to offer me $10k even I'm willing to listen...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KBB is just a guideline, if nobody offers you more than $8K then the market value in your area is $8K, etc.
Sure, and NADA is supposedly more accurate and they're around $10.5k. I know what bikes sell for in my area and my price is plenty competitive.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts