Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All parts off my 1,200 mile 2016 R3. More to come as I get a chance such as the horn, mirrors, fairings (not a clean set of bodywork and I'm reusing the tank cover), passenger seat, windscreen, etc. etc..

All prices shipped in US.

Right clipon. $35

Rear Fender, minor scratches on left signal back as shown. $70

Complete front brake system. $150

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Passenger pegs with rash on left side and rub mark on finish on the right. $40

Headlight all mount points broke but included if you want to JB weld etc. or great for parts. The lens looks very clean and is free of rash/cracks. $125

Light switch/horn, tab intact and fully functional, rash on passing light switch. $40

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you willing to part out the headlight assembly? I need two dust covers (round caps behind the bulbs), two bulb retaining springs, and the screws that secure the retaining springs. I'm desperately trying to find the retaining springs and associated screws with zero luck...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you willing to part out the headlight assembly? I need two dust covers (round caps behind the bulbs), two bulb retaining springs, and the screws that secure the retaining springs. I'm desperately trying to find the retaining springs and associated screws with zero luck...
I'd love to help you out, but I really don't want to part out the headlight unless I have a buyer for the lens etc. as well. What happened to yours?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd love to help you out, but I really don't want to part out the headlight unless I have a buyer for the lens etc. as well. What happened to yours?
Understandable. The previous owner did a shoddy LED bulb retrofit, which involved cutting huge holes in the covers, throwing away the bulb retaining hardware, and just letting the LEDs rattle around in the lens assembly. He was utterly and hopelessly moronic. Example: he tried to convince me the foot pegs were copper...

·
Registered
19 Posts
i have the covers screws and springs! contact me via text 786-414-8251

1 - 9 of 9 Posts