Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

I recently bought a new CBR600RR and I will be selling my 2015 R3 here shortly. Before I do that, I have a ton of excellent after market parts that will be up for sale. I will be updating this thread continuously. Prices below do not include shipping unless indicated with a * by the price. All parts are in like new condition.

1. OEM Yamaha bike cover: $75
2. OEM Yamaha rear cowl: $70
3. R&G axle sliders (F&R): $70*
4. Artfibras tire hugger (blue): $75
5. Sato Racing silver bar ends: $25*
6. Shogun PA2 frame sliders: $40*
7. Pitbull swingarm spools: $14*
8. Yamaha radiator guard: $65*

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
More pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Interested in a few things, questions first though:

Rear cowl covers e passenger seat, it's not a true rear cowl correct?
What's the evotch passenger peg delete kit made of?
Moto-d oil cap and drain plug price is for both?
Is the saddleman a stock height seat or raised?
Any chance of that Akra being parted?
Payment info?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kojiiro,

Yea, the rear cowl replaces the rear seat. The Evotech kit is made from steel and is powercoated. It is extremely sturdy and far better than the one made by R&G. The price listed is for both the Moto-D oil cap and magnetic drain plug. The drain plug is still in the packaging. The saddleman gel seat is stock height. The Akrapovic exhaust is also for sale, I was going to add pics tonight for it. I'm not sure I can read PM's so shoot me a text at 816-805-2822 and we can talk more in detail about the parts you've interested in. I have more pars than what is listed.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Kojiiro,

Yea, the rear cowl replaces the rear seat. The Evotech kit is made from steel and is powercoated. It is extremely sturdy and far better than the one made by R&G. The price listed is for both the Moto-D oil cap and magnetic drain plug. The drain plug is still in the packaging. The saddleman gel seat is stock height. The Akrapovic exhaust is also for sale, I was going to add pics tonight for it. I'm not sure I can read PM's so shoot me a text at 816-805-2822 and we can talk more in detail about the parts you've interested in. I have more pars than what is listed.
I would text you but I'm currently stationed overseas. I can try it and see if it works, as some of my guys at work have brought their stateside phones with them. I will try to pm you as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kojiiro, I can get PMs. I must be over that 20 post threshold now.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Akrapovic slip on, Evotech rear peg delete kit and Moto-D oil cap & drain plug pending.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Norton levers pending.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
More pics and new item - OEM Yamaha Radiator Guard: $65 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, it does include the pillion cover. I forgot to add a pic of it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Akrapovic exhaust, Evotech rear peg delete kit and the Moto-D oil cap and drain plug are SOLD.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Saddleman GP V1 seat SOLD

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Aluminum heel guards: $13 shipped these are much lighter than the heavy steel heel guards.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The heel guards are from China off eBay. They are surprisingly well made and fit perfectly.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts