Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow R3 riders,

I have a few parts off of my 2015 R3 for sale. All of the parts listed below have less than 50 miles on them before I upgraded the part. The DG V2 slip on exhaust was taken off after about 400 miles. The parts for sale are like new and have never seen rain as the bike is kept inside a garage at the times. Prices do not include shipping, let me know if you're interested and I can get you a quote. Thanks for looking.

Parts List:
- DG V2 slip on exhaust: $150 (louder/lighter than stock)
- OEM windscreen: $20
- OEM tail light: $50
- OEM chain guard: $10
- OEM front turn signals: $15 each

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's what the exhaust looks like installed:

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Do the blue R3's come with tinted windscreens? If that really is tinted consider it sold if you can ship for less than $20

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Omega - I'm not sure if just the blue R3's come with a factory tinted windscreen or not. The one that came on my R3 from the dealership is tinted though. The picture is a good representation of what it looks like in person. Where are you located and I can get you a shipping quote?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the members sending PM's, I cannot respond yet because I don't have 15 posts yet. I can answer your questions in this thread if you want me to.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Nevermind, I thought this looked darker than mine? Then I took a look and mine's tinted but I guess yours just looked darker to me for some reason...

TLDR; I'm an idiot

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
(acesfull33) - Yes, the exhaust is still for sale. I saw your PM but I still can't respond back to it. If you're still interested, shoot me a text to my cell 816-805-2822.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DG exhaust and chain guard have been sold.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
***Prices Lowered***

Tail light - $40 shipped
Front turn signals - $25 shipped for both
Windscreen - $25 shipped

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Windscreen sold

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Front turn signals were put back on the bike today. I will be posting my TST Industries flush mount signals up for sale later tonight.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts