Yamaha R3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Ohlins shock. I put about 800 miles on it. It is as new other than a couple of chips in the spring paint from installing it. It really improves the handling but was a bit too stiff for my old body. It has rebound and compression adjustments as well as spring preload and ride height. It comes in the original packing and box along with the original instructions and brochure. I paid $696 for it and will sell it for $500 plus postage. Picture is attached.

Please PM me if interested.

Marc

Attachments

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Mark, the ohlins springs usually have a part number printed on it. Can you take a look? Ohlins site has spring ratings that I can cross reference with a part number.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark, the ohlins springs usually have a part number printed on it. Can you take a look? Ohlins site has spring ratings that I can cross reference with a part number.
61104-69. I thought you meant what weight of rider it is rated for. Sorry!

Marc

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I did mean that, but typically they tell you what you what it is rated for when you buy a shock. Also if you don't know what it was rated for, then the part number can help find out the springs rating which in term would help find out for what weight rider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.