Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a set of stock tires that the bike came with. Only 400 miles on, they look pretty much new. Located in Lincoln, NE...I'd rather not ship, but I'm willing to if buyer pays for shipping.

$150 without shipping.

@Ildottore46, you're the only one I know with an R3 from this area...interested at all?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
if they came with the wheels, I'd want them, hahaha

GLWS, seems like no one wants the OEM tires, mine's sitting in the garage as well :(
Mine are sitting in the garage as well. I have a use for them though. I beat them with my sledgehammer on the weekends. Trying to get that Ben Affleck going on. Lol.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, yeah I didn't have high hopes, but figured it was worth a try. I'm hoping to get someone local to buy them. Someone that has a little bike since they'll fit on ninja 300s, cbr250/300s, and others as well I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
When I as in San Diego, I sold mine with less than like 200 miles or so on them. Went to a N300 owner for like $50.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
When I as in San Diego, I sold mine with less than like 200 miles or so on them. Went to a N300 owner for like $50.
****, I might have to lower my price then lol

I've sold a couple of sets of tires locally that were very used (from the track), but still pretty good in the center and sold each set for around $100-120, figured since these are almost new, there's pretty much no wear on them, I thought $150 would be reasonable.

Reactions: Gizmo

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sold two sets on CL for $100 a pair and one pair for $80 with 600 miles. Fairly easy to sell.

$150 is not going to happen. For another $30 and a minor sale they are into a real set of new tires.

If they have any miles on them and do not look brand new you can pull about $80 if you wait a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts