Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS:Yamaha Sport Screen-Lowered Price!

Hey Folks,
I bought a new Yamaha Sport Screen part# 1WD-F61C0-V0-00 last week. I took it for a ride yesterday and it didn't accomplish what I was trying to do so I'm taking it off to try something else. If you'd like it I will sell it including shipping and install instructions within the USA for $40. If interested please let me know.

Update: I just took it off and looked at it in the sunlight. I can see a couple of tiny stone chips and marks on it where I installed it. Based on this I'll lower it to $25.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Hey Folks,
I bought a new Yamaha Sport Screen part# 1WD-F61C0-V0-00 last week. I took it for a ride yesterday and it didn't accomplish what I was trying to do so I'm taking it off to try something else. If you'd like it I will sell it including shipping and install instructions within the USA for $40. If interested please let me know.

Thanks,
Marc
I've been watching for more screens to come available.

So far, MRA has one that's taller/sweeps back more.

http://www.bs-motoparts.com/en/wind...maha-yzf-r3-2015-light-smoke-i674-49532-0.htm

HotBodies and Zero Gravity should be coming out with them this year some time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi I might be interested. Does it change anything from stock besides the looks? With the stock screen if I tuck in it's really loud and the wind is directly on my forehead.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as the wind blast, the stocker hits me right in the visor creating a lot of noise. This one moves the blast down below my helmet quieting things down considerably. I don't tuck in as you do so can't tell you what effect it has then. It does look really good, though. I'm going to try a really tall one next and see what that does.

Marc

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still available. I'll be back on Wednesday so I'll pm you with details then if that is ok.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts