·
Registered
326 Posts
2-3 tops. Don't expect any miracles.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To get a proper running bike you would need a Dynojet PCV to get the most out of these mods. But if you try the google search I believe that the most anyone has seen is 3-4 hp
Agreed, that's why I included the fuel controller in my question.

A 10% increase in power while reducing weight songs like a worthwhile investment. Then again, all answers I've seen are pretty vague. Was hoping for some dyno figures. I'll do some more Googling. ;)

Does the fuel controller offset the loss in power down low when installing a full exhaust system?

·
Super Moderator
1,391 Posts
Agreed, that's why I included the fuel controller in my question.

A 10% increase in power while reducing weight songs like a worthwhile investment. Then again, all answers I've seen are pretty vague. Was hoping for some dyno figures. I'll do some more Googling. ;)

Does the fuel controller offset the loss in power down low when installing a full exhaust system?
To be honest I don't know. Here is a thread I found: http://www.r3-forums.com/forum/753-...kro-block-plate-modified-air-box-results.html

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that. I have already messaged him for results. Seems like he has them but just didn't get around to posting them.

There are a few unicorn dyno sheets on the net. The only one still up that I have found is this one from YR3Racing. It shows a maximum 2hp gain. No mention of other mods so we have to assume full stock other than exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts