Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I am posting for sale our Yamaha R3 race team. We have picked up an option and will be transitioning to racing the new R6. As such everything we have just finished building and putting together is for sale.
At risk of making this posting forever long I will abridge what it includes and let any who are interested reach out to me for further details.
For sale is EVERYTHING and then some anybody would need to go racing Professionally. (Except the truck ;))

TWO identical 2015 Yamaha R3 Pro Race Bikes with every upgrade and top of the line improvement available and even some our company has created that is not available.
Less than 300 miles on one of them and barely 900 on the other. Fastest and most stable R3's out there.
Complete build sheets come with these bikes, including very specific suspension setups, custom maps etc.
Again I am happy to list everything for those interested.
Several sets of new race tires, tons of extras (in the event you crash) spare Armor body sets, extra complete sets of rims etc.

A fully prepped and race ready 16ft race trailer, solar powered with every accessory you would need. All top brand upgrades.
Solar power setup - 265AH deep cycle battery bank
Tire Rack, Fuel Tanks, Air Tanks, Inverter setup, LED lighting
Fully insulated top and bottom covered in FRP fiberglass paneling
Power Winch, Power tongue hitch, New tires, New Floor, dovetail front
Tool Chest, Wardrobe Closet, Overhead Cabinets, E-Track Lock downs everywhere
Caravan Canopies and Custom Hangers, Helmet Racks, Top opening fridge, Wheel Chocks etc etc.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or offers. Keep in mind there is over 65k invested in everything, and yes I am realistic to the hit you take when you sell everything :crying:, but it's ok because we are moving on to bigger avenues.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would also be very interested in purchasing a separate set of spare wheels.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for the bikes? Can I get more details about the bikes? Where are you located?
I PM'd you the other day, let me know if you still have an interest. If you toss me your email address I can send you a complete build sheet on the bikes. Thanks!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
***update***

Hi everybody. I am posting for sale our Yamaha R3 race team. We have picked up an option and will be transitioning to racing the new R6. As such everything we have just finished building and putting together is for sale.
At risk of making this posting forever long I will abridge what it includes and let any who are interested reach out to me for further details.
For sale is EVERYTHING and then some anybody would need to go racing Professionally. (Except the truck ;))

TWO identical 2015 Yamaha R3 Pro Race Bikes with every upgrade and top of the line improvement available and even some our company has created that is not available.
Less than 300 miles on one of them and barely 900 on the other. Fastest and most stable R3's out there.
Complete build sheets come with these bikes, including very specific suspension setups, custom maps etc.
Again I am happy to list everything for those interested.
Several sets of new race tires, tons of extras (in the event you crash) spare Armor body sets, extra complete sets of rims etc.

A fully prepped and race ready 16ft race trailer, solar powered with every accessory you would need. All top brand upgrades.
Solar power setup - 265AH deep cycle battery bank
Tire Rack, Fuel Tanks, Air Tanks, Inverter setup, LED lighting
Fully insulated top and bottom covered in FRP fiberglass paneling
Power Winch, Power tongue hitch, New tires, New Floor, dovetail front
Tool Chest, Wardrobe Closet, Overhead Cabinets, E-Track Lock downs everywhere
Caravan Canopies and Custom Hangers, Helmet Racks, Top opening fridge, Wheel Chocks etc etc.

Feel free to reach out with any questions or offers. Keep in mind there is over 65k invested in everything, and yes I am realistic to the hit you take when you sell everything :crying:, but it's ok because we are moving on to bigger avenues.

***UPDATE***
Race Trailer and the Truck are sold.
Both Race R3's are still available as are plenty of R3 race extras.
Let me know if any of you have an interest...thanks!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Interested in spare wheels as wheel if you got any left.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts