Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hotbodies Colorform (blue) full set for R3. Includes upper, lower, tail, fender, clear screen, and even has Dzus fasteners already attached! This set was mounted by a vendor for display purposes but never used beyond that. Has typical small scratches and imperfections that Hotbodies has always had and from mounting/dismounting/transport. The Colorform molded in color allows you to mount it and go without looking completely unfinished, but will not pass for a decent paint job. I think wet sanding and spraying clear would yield great results. I believe they mounted it on an R3 with stock bars, looks like there is room to mount aftermarket non-riser bars above the triples. I already have my R3 set up with bars (way) under the triples and prefer not to cut up this new bodywork to make it fit or change the bars. I'm not able to return it, so as they say my loss is your gain... $600 shipped in the US to a business address, or $550 picked up from OH zip 43207. It's $799 from Hotbodies not including the screen or Dzus fasteners!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to clarify- I have straight clip ons and they are about 10mm below the triples. There are no more clearance issues with Hotbodies than stock bodywork or other race bodywork, just with my setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts