Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have one box (1 pair) of imported Yamaha LED blinkers. Brand new never opened. Good for the front or the rear. These are the plain matte black finish.

They include proper resistors and adapter plates for the R3 and other Yamahas.
You will not get a fast blink with these, they will function like stock. On the front of the bike they operate like stock with running lights.

They do not include wiring harness adapters, they include crimp connectors. I highly suggest getting some adapters from ebay for $3.59 to avoid cutting any connectors/wires off your bike.

I imported these from the UK, and they came from Yamaha Netherlands.

$85 shipped. Check my history I have had dozens of successful sales here. 100% satisfied buyers. I only sell new/mint goods.

Reply in this thread, send me a PM, or text me at 661-552-O2O2. Shipped the same day you pay from Los Angeles.

You can buy them from Australia on eBay for about $95

Sample photos on an R3

Comparison to EU/AU stock

Some randoms install video, just to show contents, ignore his method

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
Now that I finally have the wiring sorted out, I'm happy with my aftermarkets but I really wanted these and just didn't want to spend as much as these end up costing here in the states.

This is a great price for these and if you posted this a few months back, I would have been all over them.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I kinda did but couldn't bring myself to spend $80 on turn signals :(
Understandable. They are not cheap. Sold them for $90 on eBay. Went to an FJ-09 owner. Trying to get him squared away on the harness adapters.

I may have a gently used set in the box coming up soon. Keep an eye out, they will be cheaper and good as new.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts