Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will post pics and reviews on the major parts. Took her out for a ride today becaue it was in the 50's in NY, but I keep it garaged out on Long Island away from my Brooklyn apartment which is about a 40 min drive.

Anyway, got a bunch of new parts and accessories for the Raven. I live in NY and while I have not had problems, security wise, I would rather err on the side of caution and be safe rather than sorry, as they say. So a lot of it focused on security and protection.

A lot of the parts have been used by others here on the boards, so I will post reviews mainly on parts I have not seen covered like the Scorpio Ride/Secure, Dowco cover, R&G rad guard, etc.

Today I got:

Scorpio Ride Security Package
Scorpio Ride Core Cellular Motorcycle Alarm / GPS Tracking System
Xena Flexible Cable And Lock Adapter
Xena XX-6 Disc Lock with Alarm
BMC Air Filter Yamaha YZF-R3 15-16 Standard
Vortex Swingarm Spools
Vagabond Fender Eliminator Kit
R&G Racing Radiator Guard Yamaha R3
Driven Racing V2 Bar End Weights

My baby's got Vagabond frame sliders on it from previous owner. They actually look cool and are functional, but I am torn about them.

Here are the goodies! Didn't have enough time to start the installs. Soon.

Next up on my wishlist are Tyga CNC alum/CF rearsets, Andreani fork catridge kit, JRI rear shock with res, Yoshimura CF full exhaust, PCV, CRG clutch/brake levers, Speigler brake lines, Galfer brake pads, & maybe Galfer wave rotors. ;)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I will post pics and reviews on the major parts. Took her out for a ride today becaue it was in the 50's in NY, but I keep it garaged out on Long Island away from my Brooklyn apartment which is about a 40 min drive.

Anyway, got a bunch of new parts and accessories for the Raven. I live in NY and while I have not had problems, security wise, I would rather err on the side of caution and be safe rather than sorry, as they say. So a lot of it focused on security and protection.

A lot of the parts have been used by others here on the boards, so I will post reviews mainly on parts I have not seen covered like the Scorpio Ride/Secure, Dowco cover, R&G rad guard, etc.

Today I got:

Scorpio Ride Security Package
Scorpio Ride Core Cellular Motorcycle Alarm / GPS Tracking System
Xena Flexible Cable And Lock Adapter
Xena XX-6 Disc Lock with Alarm
BMC Air Filter Yamaha YZF-R3 15-16 Standard
Vortex Swingarm Spools
Vagabond Fender Eliminator Kit
R&G Racing Radiator Guard Yamaha R3
Driven Racing V2 Bar End Weights
Are you using both Scorpio alarm and Xena XX6 disc lock?

I bought Xena XX6 disc lock alarm. It is not very touch sensitive as it shows in some videos like it goes off when touching the rotor or tyre. I was able to shake the bike without it going off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts