Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my R3 in all black raven from del amo Motorsports in long beach California about 3 weeks and have about 1000 miles on it already.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks awesome. What kind of exhaust is that? How does it sound compared to stock? Where did you get your mirror plates from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a Coffman exhaust and yes sounds a lot loader then stock for sure and the mirrors I got from revzilla.com

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's a Coffman exhaust and yes sounds a lot loader then stock for sure and the mirrors I got from revzilla.com
it looks really sharp!!! nice bike! i have a couple of questions.. how does the r3 handle the freeway? i just want to know if it can handle interstate trips or is it pushing it to much..

and what is the name of the mirrors yyou ordered from revzilla??

thanks and more power to you!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Got my R3 in all black raven from del amo Motorsports in long beach California about 3 weeks and have about 1000 miles on it already.
Looking great, can I ask what kind of grips are those, does the color match ?
Also is that an upgraded wind screen ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yoo.... shiett looks dopeee broo.. I just got mine too about two weeks ago in red. First bike ever and no regrets here.!!!!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Nice bike, but why the bar mirrors? I had those on a different bike but didnt like them, they make the bike wider, which sucks for Cali lane splitting.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Is it hard to get used to bar end mirrors, vs. the stock mirrors? Bar ends obviously move with the bars where as the stock ones are fixed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts