Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling a full Graves exhaust system. It is in excellent condition and added a lot of good looks and power to the bike. Not to mention reduced the weight significantly. Only when you remove the stock pipe do you really get how heavy the stock stuff is! I used it only 4 weekends before switching to an M4 pipe. Much contreversy there. Ok, the M4 is said to make more power and I don't refute that. We only went with the M4, however, because we also decided to have the head ported and install reground cams specifically designed to work with the M4. For street use, though, there isn't THAT much difference, I dare say. Heck I raced with the GRAVES pipe and didn't feel at all disadvantaged. I can send additional pictures upon request. The second picture here is before I installed it. I no longer have the plastic wrapping. The GRAVES sticker is peeling off ever so slightly, and there are some scuff marks where the clamp goes around the pipe which can't be seen once installed (that would happen to a new pipe pretty quickly so no difference from new there). Text or email if you are interested. I'll be putting in on Ebay pretty soon. $550 shipped anywhere in continental US. Mike 314 496 4521.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts