Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I typically don't say Howdy but because it's an introduction post and I'm from Texas, it fits.

Anywho, I'm 22 and bought my first bike a 2019 R3 in Vivid White, wrecked it a month later and now dealing with lawyers, insurance and repairs. Hooray.

Luckily I've only got a knee injury but unfortunately the extent is unknown, good news is, I'm walking.

·
Super Moderator
950 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Hope you and your bike are on the mend soon. Good Luck with the attorneys and Insurance companies.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I was born in South Texas and lived up there for some 53 years. Having read your post reminded me of my first speeding ticket in Texas when I got clocked at 123 mph and then ticketed for Reckless Driving, $300 some 45 years ago. 1974 Moto Guzzi V-7 Sport, so I am sure the Italian speedometer was off by at least 10 mph. I told the cop I was only doing 113 mph but he did not fall for it.

That sure accelerated my insurance premiums for the next three years. LOL

Funny part of the story was it took the local Barney Fife cop 20 minutes to show up at my house after he took chase in front of the local donut shop a few miles away.

I don't ride like that anymore because my Yamaha MT-03 will only hit about 106 mph.

I think if I tucked down and added more stickers I could maybe hit 110 mph.

Anyway Bienvenidos a Yamaha R3 Forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts