Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Manuel. I am from Costa Rica and just joined the forum, I've been looking for tips to do the maintenance to my bike soon. I don't own an R3 but I don't know if you have met its sister MT-03

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hey Tico, I bought an electronic pdf of the R3 service manual. If you want it, maybe I can figure out how to send it to you, it is a large file and I am tech challenged. Something like 490 pgs. Should be the same as our MTN-03 except for plastics, triple clamp, handlebars, lights. Motor, tranny, chassis all have same specs I think. My MTN-03 has no ABS either.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Tico, I bought an electronic pdf of the R3 service manual. If you want it, maybe I can figure out how to send it to you, it is a large file and I am tech challenged. Something like 490 pgs. Should be the same as our MTN-03 except for plastics, triple clamp, handlebars, lights. Motor, tranny, chassis all have same specs I think. My MTN-03 has no ABS either.
Hi pal. Is that the owner's manual or a full service manual? I might be interested if it is the second one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts