Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone - so I'm just patiently waiting for winter to let up enough to get back out on the road again. I was a bit shy about riding with others and only did one short ride with another member here last year. I still have a lot to learn!

That being said, I would like to plan a meet up at some point, even if its without bikes right now so that when the time comes, we can just head out!

Please chime in if you are from the GTA Ontario Canada area! Even if you aren't and would like to meet up, feel free to post here as I'd like to meet up with everyone.

EDIT - even if you don't have your R3 anymore, would still be great to meet fellow riders!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I am down for a group ride. Would be fun heading out with a bunch of R3's. As soon as the street sweepers pass by lets put something together!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey guys, I'm in Hamilton. I wasn't really thinking that we would get second winter so I bought the bike out for those couple nice days we had and now I feel like an idiot.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I got my bike registered today finally and went for the first ride!

I explored the escarpment ridge line in the Hammer.

Anyone else hit their starter switch this weekend? Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just got the recall done with my safety, all finished within the hour at Burlington Cycle. The service rep Tom is a champ, all he needs is your vin and he will order the parts ahead of time for you.

Out of curiosity, does anyone here have a slipon or full system? Im looking into getting a coffman's shorty, but hoping to see if anyone in the GTA has something I can hear and see in person when we all meet up. :D

1 - 20 of 76 Posts