Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I saw you put that you will give any money you make off the video to the rider??? How do you make money off crash footage??

·
Registered
96 Posts
To me it just looks like he wasn't paying attention for a split second and the driver in front of him was frustrated with all the bikers and decided to put on the brakes for no reason...then he accelerates after the hit. Almost looks like he did it on purpose in my mind.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I saw you put that you will give any money you make off the video to the rider??? How do you make money off crash footage??
Like chad said if it goes viral and i make any money off of youtube i will donate the money to the rider. So like and share the video. thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Guys like him are a f*****g menace riding like a complete dick and WTF was that hammer doing in his pants.I aint got any sympathy for him.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Perhaps he thought it enhanced his manhood haha.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Upon rewatch, looks like he wasn't paying attention. The fault wasn't the lady in the Versa, it was the person in the truck. That Chevy Silverado is just stopped on the road. The lady in the Versa braked to not hit them, the bike braked to not hit her.

And lulz on toolage in his pants.

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts
My only guess is that he's a thug and he pulls the hammer out for whacking people when he gets into altercations.
Just an assumption but when you consider guys who ride around with big framing hammers in their pants, you can only guess as to what kind of guy he is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts