Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice. The best way for a squirrel to chase nuts. Around here in Brooklyn, it'll probably be fine. Out on LI where I grew up, the suburban teenagers endure "privileged middle-class suburbanite boredom and ennui" they'll be going around egging, shaving creaming, toilet papering, and occasionally shooting bottle rockets, etc. At least we did. Man we were punks. :) But just good clean fun.

I'm digging the new Icon Airframe Trick or Treat. It's a good October helmet and a good start for a bike costume.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Nice. The best way for a squirrel to chase nuts. Around here in Brooklyn, it'll probably be fine. Out on LI where I grew up, the suburban teenagers endure "privileged middle-class suburbanite boredom and ennui" they'll be going around egging, shaving creaming, toilet papering, and occasionally shooting bottle rockets, etc. At least we did. Man we were punks. :) But just good clean fun.

I'm digging the new Icon Airframe Trick or Treat. It's a good October helmet and a good start for a bike costume.

The day I start buying holiday use only motorcycle gear is the day I no longer became concerned about money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts