Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! I'm Victor and I'm 23 years old. Yamaha R3 is my first bike and I have to admit I did not make a mistake of choosing it as my first bike. Currently Toothless has 2300 miles on it since I got him on December. Yeah I take him out everywhere I go! Been checking this forum out for a while now and I've seen its pretty active and people are nice and helpful. I want to be part of that community. So here are some fun facts about the bike and me!

1. I named him Toothless, because I got the Raven R3 and for some weird reason it remind me of that dragon from the movie how to train your dragon. Another reason is because I dropped him around 900 miles. We both got scars that day just like the movie xD No lie! So that's how he got that name.

2. I'm from Hayward CA and I'm the only one out of my group of friends that has a motorcycle; so I ride alone most of the time. Would be nice if I get to ride with other people, so if you are located near by let me know!

Sorry for the long read :p Anyway Glad to be here! I'll be posting pictures of Toothless soon!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome. Gratz on the new bike. Have fun, and ride safe.
( Good name you picked for it. )

1 - 7 of 7 Posts