Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to my best friend for finding a forum like this for me, makes me feel like I'm not alone with my R3:) Alittle info about me had my R3 for one season bought it brand spankin new when it was available here in Chicago last June.kept it stock for the whole summer. But now I have done many mods to it and made how to videos for my utube channel. I will try to post some links to my ch when I get a chance. Feel free to ask me anything who knows I might have a video for it;)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome

Hey there! I live in the NW Chicago suburbs and go to school at U of I down in Champaign! Nice to see another Chicago person with an R3 :)
I live close to norridge what sub you live by? Do you ride around campus or only when you back home? It would be great to have more R3 riders in my group.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I live close to norridge what sub you live by? Do you ride around campus or only when you back home? It would be great to have more R3 riders in my group.
I'm near the Mount Prospect/Arlington Heights area. I do ride it here at school but I'll be bringing the bike with me when I return home for the summer in May!

How many other R3s are in your group?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.