Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I've been stalking this forum long enough I decided it was time to join. ? I bought my R3 a month ago. It was old stock sitting in a crate. It rained almost all last month after I bought it. It's my first bike.. I'm basically learning how to ride on it. My boyfriend rides a first gen FZ1 he's been riding 8 years so he's teaching me. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We're from the other side! Do you guys come in for thunder in the valley! If not you definitely should! We get people for seriously everywhere! Johnstown PA :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's definitely not just a cruiser thing.. I mean Harley's out run everything... but I think that's all America... loud bike huge cc little hp go slow. You hear the sport bikes all night long reving. ;) as for riding places heck yeah! I live on the Allegheny Mountains which is a part of the Appalachian Mountain range so it's nice and curvy. I want to ride to the bike event after thunder this year in Gettysburg and take route 30 the whole way that road is awesome.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow. Gettysburg sounds awesome. Allegheny seems a bit far for me, but the Gettysburg trip seems very near.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're only an hour and a half away from Gettysburg :p I'm hoping for good weather this year! It was terrible last year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts