Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,

Me:
Just got back into riding after being away for 25+ yrs. Been way too long!

My kids are all grown and settling into life, so now it's my turn to live a little.

Bike:
Purchased my R3 at the end of Nov. 2015 and have right at 2000 miles on it.

Mods so far:
Gray's fender eliminator
Radiantz Led licence plate frame (black anodized aluminum)
TST Industries flush mount front turn signals
HealTech brake light pro
Dual USB connectors for Cell/GPS etc
Ram x-mount

foolishtank.........out!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome from England,post up some pics,we like pics.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Greetings all,

Me:
Just got back into riding after being away for 25+ yrs. Been way too long!

My kids are all grown and settling into life, so now it's my turn to live a little.

Bike:
Purchased my R3 at the end of Nov. 2015 and have right at 2000 miles on it.

Mods so far:
Gray's fender eliminator
Radiantz Led licence plate frame (black anodized aluminum)
TST Industries flush mount front turn signals
HealTech brake light pro
Dual USB connectors for Cell/GPS etc
Ram x-mount

foolishtank.........out!
Welcome, I am just an hour away from you, but bought my R3 in Venice :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx for the welcome guys.

I'll get some pix up soon Tal.

Too cool vin. I had to go to all the way to Clearwater to buy mine. Dealer in Sarasota didn't have any and didn't seem interested in getting me one. My first ride on her was 88 miles just to get home. I was a little nervous about it because of keeping it under 7k rpm for the engine break, and being on Interstate 75, but buy the time I was going over the Skyway bridge I was grinning like a badger eating yellow jackets. What a great moment on a great day!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thx for the welcome guys.

I'll get some pix up soon Tal.

Too cool vin. I had to go to all the way to Clearwater to buy mine. Dealer in Sarasota didn't have any and didn't seem interested in getting me one. My first ride on her was 88 miles just to get home. I was a little nervous about it because of keeping it under 7k rpm for the engine break, and being on Interstate 75, but buy the time I was going over the Skyway bridge I was grinning like a badger eating yellow jackets. What a great moment on a great day!
I bought a used one from a guy in Venice with 285 miles on it for 4k. I tried to get a deal with cycle springs in clearwater but they couldnt reduce the price of $5800 so I walked out. I am wondering how much you paid for it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow...great buy vin!

Out the door I was right at 5600. I looked for a used one and at the time I couldn't find one so I pulled the trigger on it. Would have been nice to save some $$ on it for upgrades but what the ****..........I'm riding! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts