Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello R3 forum!!

I have been lurking for the past few days on here soaking up as much info on the R3 as possible. My wife recently passed her MSF, and I have been shopping for used or new track bike. We spend our summer weekends at NYST in upstate NY and I prolly do around 30 track days a year.

After watching all the ladies enjoy the track, she finally decided to give it a try. I found a nice 2015 used R3 with 3k miles for a good price, and am picking this puppy up tomorrow!!

Looking forward to modding this thing, even though she wont want me too...:lol

Will prolly start with race plastics, rear sets, clip ons, sliders and a full system for now. All stock parts will go up for sale shortly including bodywork, lights, etc.

Here is the bike, she named bobby for some reason, and below is my 2015 R1M track bike...

Look forward to learning more about this wonderful bike from all of you and hopefully contributing as well!!!

Thanks, Ruben

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hello R3 forum!!

I have been lurking for the past few days on here soaking up as much info on the R3 as possible. My wife recently passed her MSF, and I have been shopping for used or new track bike. We spend our summer weekends at NYST in upstate NY and I prolly do around 30 track days a year.

After watching all the ladies enjoy the track, she finally decided to give it a try. I found a nice 2015 used R3 with 3k miles for a good price, and am picking this puppy up tomorrow!!

Looking forward to modding this thing, even though she wont want me too...:lol

Will prolly start with race plastics, rear sets, clip ons, sliders and a full system for now. All stock parts will go up for sale shortly including bodywork, lights, etc.

Here is the bike, she named bobby for some reason, and below is my 2015 R1M track bike...

Look forward to learning more about this wonderful bike from all of you and hopefully contributing as well!!!

Thanks, Ruben
Welcome, couple of us from new jersey! You also have one of my dream bikes..although i think the yamaha r1S is more my style, the r1m is defiantly more of a monster.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts