Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow, I must say... this is the first time I ever saw someone post a video OF a helmet video. And your comments during the video was outstanding. You need to make a motovlog in this manner. Post youtube motovlog where its the video of your video and all you do is record yourself commenting on your vid. It will be awesome. You will get many haters and downvotes, but it truly will be awesome. I'm not joking. I am 100% serious. I'm not making fun of you either. I just can't stand all these people and their generic motovlogs that are sprouting up left and right. I would watch yours. It will be a breath of fresh air. mother*****.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, I must say... this is the first time I ever saw someone post a video OF a helmet video. And your comments during the video was outstanding. You need to make a motovlog in this manner. Post youtube motovlog where its the video of your video and all you do is record yourself commenting on your vid. It will be awesome. You will get many haters and downvotes, but it truly will be awesome. I'm not joking. I am 100% serious. I'm not making fun of you either. I just can't stand all these people and their generic motovlogs that are sprouting up left and right. I would watch yours. It will be a breath of fresh air. mother*****.

Lol, that's was a video I sent to my friend looking to get a bike....I just got a knock off GoPro and was testing it. Funny A** Shiz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
https://vimeo.com/184729642

Loving having a helmet cam!!

Glad that you are lovin it.
Try to mount it on the Chin, Makes a world of difference :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Like this :p;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts