Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my recall letter today. Did you?

And, you're welcome for another recall thread. Just doing my part.

Reactions: Aufitt

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Yeah, I got my letter too! ( And my name isn't "gusy"! )

·
Registered
856 Posts
I got a call about the recall, so I pressed recall and got the recall department about the recall which id read about in the recall threads in the recall section.

Dear mods, can you please change the word RECALL when its typed to something creative?

I'm kinda over this recall word.
Ducati calls it Soul.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Dear mods, can you please change the word RECALL when its typed to something creative?
Ducati calls it Soul.
The new Kawasaki Vulcan S has a revolutionary new feature called: ERGOFIT!
:D
Check out their website for more information on ERGOFIT!
Visit your local Kawasaki Vulcan S dealer, he will be happy to explain to you all the great benefits of the new ERGOFIT feature!
I was watching a video on YouTube the other day, and it showed how the new ERGOFIT system works, for the new Kawasaki Vulcan S bike!
The new Kawasaki Vulcan S can fit a wide range of riders, because it has the new ERGOFIT system!
It's safe to say... the new Kawasaki Z125 Pro does NOT have the new ERGOFIT system.
:(

Kawasaki marketing department claims ERGOFIT will revolutionize the motorcycle industry!

ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT!

:D.....:laugh:.....:D.....:laugh:.....:D

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
I got a call about the recall, so I pressed recall and got the recall department about the recall which id read about in the recall threads in the recall section.

Ducati calls it Soul.
I would if I could! I can't even lock this thread. Limited powers for me :crying:

·
Registered
113 Posts
The new Kawasaki Vulcan S has a revolutionary new feature called: ERGOFIT!
:D
Check out their website for more information on ERGOFIT!
Visit your local Kawasaki Vulcan S dealer, he will be happy to explain to you all the great benefits of the new ERGOFIT feature!
I was watching a video on YouTube the other day, and it showed how the new ERGOFIT system works, for the new Kawasaki Vulcan S bike!
The new Kawasaki Vulcan S can fit a wide range of riders, because it has the new ERGOFIT system!
It's safe to say... the new Kawasaki Z125 Pro does NOT have the new ERGOFIT system.
:(

Kawasaki marketing department claims ERGOFIT will revolutionize the motorcycle industry!

ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT! ERGOFIT!

:D.....:laugh:.....:D.....:laugh:.....:D

You are just TOO much!

·
Registered
856 Posts
RECALLRECALL
RECALLRECALL
RECALLRECALL
RECALLRECALL
RECALLRECALL

Are we over the RECALL yet?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Dealer had me drop my bike off last Thursday and got my recall letter yesterday. My dealer is on top of things.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You are just TOO much!
When the Vulcan S first came out, I heard the term ERGOFIT so many times, I wanted to punch people in the face!

:|

I don't mind the word: RECALL. It's not half as annoying as the word: ERGOFIT.

·
Registered
113 Posts
When the Vulcan S first came out, I heard the term ERGOFIT so many times, I wanted to punch people in the face!

:|

I don't mind the word: RECALL. It's not half as annoying as the word: ERGOFIT.

I do think that Kawasaki came up with a good concept there .... good selling point AND not too bad of a bike either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts