Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Solomon and I just got a new 2015 R3. Im from Long Beach CA.
Any tips on how I can take care of my new bike? Thanks in advance!:nerd:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome from England,lots of good info on this forum,when your not riding get reading.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just down the 405 in Torrance Solomon. I just bought a new R3 2 weeks ago.
Awesome! How long have you been riding? Im taking my safety course next month at cerritos college LONG WAIT tho takes a month to get in the class. once i finish that i'll have my license. :nerd:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Awesome! How long have you been riding? Im taking my safety course next month at cerritos college LONG WAIT tho takes a month to get in the class. once i finish that i'll have my license. :nerd:
You should hit up Academy of Motorcycle Operation in Pasadena!
Took me a week to get in!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've raced motocross all my life, however this is my first street bike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
G'day Soloman,

I'm a new rider myself from Australia and I've just started reading as much as I can. So much info available here. I've read my user manual and also asked my dealer about best practices. I found I was doing a lot of Google searches for info about the R3 and R3-forums would come up in search results a lot.

Any specific questions you have just do a forum or google search and your bound to find what you need.

Enjoy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts