Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, guy backed out and knocked my week old 2020 black r3 down. Found him (thank god) and he's ready to pay. I need help identifying which parts I need to replace specifically, I checked partzilla but I literally cannot tell what the part is because there aren't any images for the fairings. If anyone can help me to find out what the part numbers are so I can replace them then thatd be great! Below are some pics:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know these are light scratches but it meant a lot and hurt to come outside to see bike-lee laid out on the street. Any help is appreciated!

·
Registered
68 Posts
At least you found the guy dude. Does he not want to go through insurance? I think even if he pays, you lose time in waiting, taking off, putting back on of parts that you didn't damage.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At least you found the guy dude. Does he not want to go through insurance? I think even if he pays, you lose time in waiting, taking off, putting back on of parts that you didn't damage.
for now im preferring him just to pay because my local powersports place said they wont see my bike til Nov 👎🏽, so if I can find the parts id rather do that, plus I only need to really replace the fairing that houses the turn signal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts