Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A white office drone in a white office 1 cage assaulted my shorty pipe..While I was stopped in the left turn lane.. Thats one reason i like my shorty pipes as far away as possible!.. Today, sped off.. I ask for ins n he gone.. Ty sweet Jesus 馃槆
for Akra style shorties.. It saved my braking leg today..

Notice white paint at impact zone..

Just got her setup dialed too.. She ran different on the way home.. What I do?

Does this look like a happy Bellissima Raven to you Fam?

Bonus pic.. Watch vid on yt.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Legend has it.. They rode the very next day..
No, we did ride today. About 40 miles of filthy farmroads jammed up with some of the biggest and most akward looking cages you can imagine. Thank God, Raven and I are doing A -ok!馃憣

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you're ok. After a hit, if its running, I would just check to see if there's any leaks, frayed wires, bent metal bits.
Thanks bud. It looks like my shorty took the brunt of it. However my rear alignment hash marks are off slightly now. Hope nothing got too bent. Im going to do a more detailed inspection today.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thank you. Ravens got character for sure. Poor girl is only 5 years old, and has been through alot. Such a trooper. Something positive came from the accident though. Upon inspection i noticed the rear end was too loose and off alignment. Made the adjustments, and now shes riding better then ever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts