Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all my Canadian friends. If you are planning on getting some flush mount signals and want to purchase local, royal distribution carries hot bodies flush mounts for $50. They don't specify r3, but the r6 and r1 are the same part number.
I contacted hot bodies and they confirmed that the r1, r3, and r6 are all the same. These flushmounts also come with spacers (if you want to use them), so if your worried about visibility, the hotbodies will be more visible than Tst (but won't be completely flush) . I have seen them in person and are definitely more bright than TST's.
If you are like me and hate getting raped with exchange rates, cross boarder shipping, and duty... Give these a shot!!
Hotbodies sent me a couple pics of them on an r3. Take a look.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,562 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Amazon lists it as Y04R1-SIG-SMK and I believe the price is US... still a great price though.
Yes the price on amazon is great!! But its worth spending the extra $15.00 knowing your going to be getting a quality product. I've had some pretty bad china stuff from amazon and ebay over the last couple years. Considering you are in the US, I would just go with the TST. Can't complain for $30 including harness. For us over the boarder that $30 turns into $40+$25 shipping and another $5-10 duty.....$70-$75!!
Maybe some people north of the boarder want to do a group buy?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts