Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Would like to say hi and look forward to chatting to you guys about our R3 build were doing!

if any of you have questions feel free to PM us and we will be happy to answer any questions and offer any advice.

Cheers!

Hustle Hard Racing

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great, welcome to the forum.
What's in store for your R3 build? Looking forward to following your progress and asking questions as you go along.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great, welcome to the forum.
What's in store for your R3 build? Looking forward to following your progress and asking questions as you go along.
Thanks, glad to be part of it!

We have already started and I am going to be starting a build thread here shortly. This bike will be at CVMA this next round tho...were trying to get the right parts in time... For example we have been working and helping Evol Technology develop some really really cool rearsets for the R3 - it incorporates some trick components not seen anywhere else. Were excited about that.. also some other parts on there as well such as marchesini kompe forged aluminum wheels... The R3 also dons Carbonin Avio Fiber bodywork and that stuff is as good as it gets!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Is this the same R3 you had at Barber Motorsports Park back in August? I was pitted next to you guys with the giant RV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is this the same R3 you had at Barber Motorsports Park back in August? I was pitted next to you guys with the giant RV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was one of our sponsored racers R3 more than likely. You will be able to see our project R3 Build at CVMA and AFM and select CA track events in 2017 :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
Searching and finding this build it what landed me here in the first place lol! Great info! Do you per chance have a weight on the Motoholders fairing stay?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts