Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Looks like you slid your friend's R3. 馃槈
You ok?

Reactions: Toastywolf8

Registered
Honestly, nothing seems to be cracked. Looks like mostly scratches. Use this site to find out the part numbers you need. The main damage seems to be on the side cowling. The front cowl may just need some cleaning. It'll probably buff out.

Registered
About $500 damage in fairings + headlight assembly.

Since you're located in the US.
or partzilla. I think partzilla is cheaper but it takes forever to ship.

Also from the photo it looks like it has no engine oil?

Registered
About $500 damage in fairings + headlight assembly.

Since you're located in the US.
or partzilla. I think partzilla is cheaper but it takes forever to ship.

Also from the photo it looks like it has no engine oil?
It's more than likely resting on the side stand. Bike needs to be leveled to view the sight glass.

Registered
I would normlly go to this website which has all part numbers and schematics for the bike. This is just an example: 2020 Yamaha YZFR3 ABS (YZFR3ALB) OEM Parts, Babbitts Yamaha Partshouse

You'll need to pick the right year and model of the bike and pick up the part numbers you need, then order them at your dealer or any other place you like.

From the damage it seems there are quite a few parts which are damaged, including the engine case and most likely the foot pegs, exhaust, brake lever, clipon weight, and cowling.

Registered
I dropped my friends 2019 R3. What parts do i need to replace? View attachment 67905 View attachment 67906 View attachment 67907
By looking at the pictures you鈥檒l need to replace the right side fairings. Can鈥檛 tell if there is any damage on the handle bar, foot peg and rear area. Once fix I would recommend him getting frame sliders, engine case guard and bar ends. It鈥檒l help prevent further damage and could save lots of time/money if you go down.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts