Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if you have a rear seat you want to get rid of. Even if it's scuffed or slightly damaged. I'm thinking $50 or less. I can do PayPal. Thank you.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi, Oregon. I can help you out with that, if you're willing to wait about a week or less. My R3 is in the shop, but I'm expecting it back by Wednesday. My passenger seat is practically brand new, as I haven't had any passengers on the bike for the 2k miles I've owned it. Wish I had a better pic showcasing the seat, but this is the best I got. Let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Oregon. I can help you out with that, if you're willing to wait about a week or less. My R3 is in the shop, but I'm expecting it back by Wednesday. My passenger seat is practically brand new, as I haven't had any passengers on the bike for the 2k miles I've owned it. Wish I had a better pic showcasing the seat, but this is the best I got. Let me know.
Thanks Dumanji, but I found someone in a r3 Facebook group that sold me his already. Why is it at the shop? If you don't mind me asking. Just got my r3 a week ago.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I got it packed up to ship tomorrow. :D

Got a red cowl today at dealer. Had to really fight to get a bargain this time they were being stingy.

I hate having to have the I do not pay retail discussion with the parts counter guys at dealers. I can repeat myself as many times as necessary.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks Dumanji, but I found someone in a r3 Facebook group that sold me his already. Why is it at the shop? If you don't mind me asking. Just got my r3 a week ago.
Sounds good, man. I lowsided and went down on the clutch side. Left side plastics and the entire headlight assembly were trashed. An expensive lesson for sure, but it could've been worse, so I won't complain. Had the parts shipped to the dealer so they can put it on, as I have no space at my residence to do it myself. Stock tires are getting changed too - ordered a set of Pirelli DR2s. It's tough owning a motorcycle and not having the space to work on it. Makes repairs/maintenance that much more expensive. Congrats on the new R3, ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got it packed up to ship tomorrow.

Got a red cowl today at dealer. Had to really fight to get a bargain this time they were being stingy.

I hate having to have the I do not pay retail discussion with the parts counter guys at dealers. I can repeat myself as many times as necessary.

Which Yamaha dealer do you frequent, Bird?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts