Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Has anyone increased their seat height or changed/tweaked the seat? if so, how did you guys do it?

Thanks!

·
r3-forums.com Vendor
780 Posts
I'm working on getting some custom seats done in bulk to bring the price down. I'll be offering them for sale on my site with an optional core credit to send your OEM seat in once you get the new one installed. Stay tuned for this, I plan to have them done this month. To me, it's the last very important piece of the puzzle to fix the ergonomics of the R3 along with my rearset risers and some Vortex clipons (or stock clipons under the triple clamp).
Cheers,
Jesse

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm working on getting some custom seats done in bulk to bring the price down. I'll be offering them for sale on my site with an optional core credit to send your OEM seat in once you get the new one installed. Stay tuned for this, I plan to have them done this month. To me, it's the last very important piece of the puzzle to fix the ergonomics of the R3 along with my rearset risers and some Vortex clipons (or stock clipons under the triple clamp).
Cheers,
Jesse
100% interested!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had a local auto upholsterer add 2" of foam to my stock seat. As jbluetooth mentioned, it complements the Vortex clip ons and rearset brackets nicely.
That looks sick! I was thinking about doing that.

Ima wait to see what jBluetooth has to offer before I take any risks down here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts