Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to my utube channel for a how to video I did to install a rear tire hugger. Once on my ch you will other how to videos I did for my R3. Also links to where I bought the items I install in the description.

http://youtu.be/swnt3E9mlZM

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey, I watched your videos when they came out, I was wondering if it's someone from forum :)
The grill video will be useful as I have Evotech grill on the way.
Looking forward to more videos.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks honestly didn't know this forum excited till my friend told me that there was awhile community just for R3. Between working. Crazy hrs i need to squeeze time to edit my headlight conversion video. Which is the devil eye headlights that I did for under 300. I'll try to get that out to u guys asap

·
Registered
182 Posts
Here is a link to my utube channel for a how to video I did to install a rear tire hugger. Once on my ch you will other how to videos I did for my R3. Also links to where I bought the items I install in the description.

http://youtu.be/swnt3E9mlZM
Hey, did you make your holes bigger to slide it further back a bit, or did you make additional holes behind the original ones ?
Mine is almost touching tires, the little hairs on tires are touching the hugger :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, did you make your holes bigger to slide it further back a bit, or did you make additional holes behind the original ones ?
Mine is almost touching tires, the little hairs on tires are touching the hugger :)
i had to re drill new holes, i had the same problem when i got mine also that it was touching the tire.i installed the bracket but left the scoop not attached so i can re-position it to make the new holes. once i found a good position i marked the holes and reattached it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yup, had to drill new holes slightly behind the original ones.
Now I'm trying to figure out how to install swingarm spools, since not it's not a flush mount point anymore.
Great looking hugger, but it makes you work for it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts