Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody gotten a quality integrated tail light? I've been holding off on buying led turn signals for the back because I want an integrated tail light, so it looks cleaner, but I haven't found one yet

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
Would you know if by getting the integrated tail light, I can get rid of those god awful bouncy tail turn signals?
Physically? Yes.

Legally? Depends on the laws where you live.

I have the MotoDynamic light in the link, its beautiful and works great, but I still kept separate (LED, not OEM) turn signals for safety. There is no way I would ever want to be caught wanting to change lanes and the driver in that lane not seeing my turn signal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Would you know if by getting the integrated tail light, I can get rid of those god awful bouncy tail turn signals?
Physically? Yes.

Legally? Depends on the laws where you live.

I have the MotoDynamic light in the link, its beautiful and works great, but I still kept separate (LED, not OEM) turn signals for safety. There is no way I would ever want to be caught wanting to change lanes and the driver in that lane not seeing my turn signal.
Fair enough. Thanks

·
Registered
349 Posts
hey HR, are you guys planning on selling this model, or is this a once and done custom make? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUGSOdXWVJY

Oh yea.

We've been selling them every since we installed it on our project bike.

The Tail Light is listed a few times in our "R3 Bike Specific Parts" page.
The Link is in our signature.

It's a great product for the R3.

Completely cleans up the tail end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts