Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I sold mine for $3000. I wanted more but was flying out of the country in 4 days and the dealership had cash.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sold mine for $3000. I wanted more but was flying out of the country in 4 days and the dealership had cash.
Oh really ? So it is just a normal price for R3 ?. I just thought that I can buy it and sell for higher price. LOL.

Because I see some people are selling their used R3 around $4000 at Denver.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I bought mine yesterday for $2,900. 2015 with 2700 miles on it, never dropped. I got a stupid good deal on it, almost had it for $2,700 but the kid some what came to his senses at the last minute.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I bought mine a few days ago for $3k with 67 miles - :) (not dropped, pristine condition). There's sellers here trying to sell their bikes for WAY too much (4k) but here I can buy a brand new R3 for 3990 (2015) before fees out the door.

Decided to Edit, here being North Carolina

·
Registered
346 Posts
Here almost all dealers list as $4499 even for 2016's :p I just think they're not super popular here especially based on the rider map lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
You people outside of CA is lucky as ****! You can't find a **** used R3 for anything less than 4.5-5k (used). I got really lucky and got mine for $3.8k because the young man lived in the Central Coast and everyone there drives LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts