Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
My Mom told me; 'If you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.'

:p.
Lof'nl. You tell 'im, Aufitt!!
Fang, didn't we learn a lesson when you posted that Tiger exhaust? I'm jus razzin' ya. We love your commitment and countless hours surfing the web to find us new knick-knacks.

So, in the pic with the pipe installed on the bike, are the shotgun barrels inverted so they can collect rain water? Or maybe it's so the sound waves can blow the rider's ear drums out? Or...? I don't think I'd let their "mechanic" work on my bike, seeing that he can't even put a muffler tip on the right direction. That completely messes up the body lines.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Fang, didn't we learn a lesson when you posted that Tiger exhaust? I'm jus razzin' ya. We love your commitment and countless hours surfing the web to find us new knick-knacks.

So, in the pic with the pipe installed on the bike, are the shotgun barrels inverted so they can collect rain water? Or maybe it's so the sound waves can blow the rider's ear drums out? Or...? I don't think I'd let their "mechanic" work on my bike, seeing that he can't even put a muffler tip on the right direction. That completely messes up the body lines.
Oh, man, I had forgotten all about that! I lower my head in shame as I write this!

That guy purposely mounted them upside down so he could add some Bubble Juice and blow some Big A** bubbles into the air.

Some people will do anything to stand out in the crowd!

On a more serious note, that exhaust looks like a 2-pipe version of the Coffman slip-on.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

Just looked at close-up photos on the IXIL site and it appears that the exhaust has end caps that have button head screws attaching them, so they can be rotated 360 degrees.

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts