Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am in AZ and have been club racing for about six years. Last couple years I've raced Ninja 250/300s CBR250/300 and even a Hyosung 250 :-D before all that I was on a R6 and a 675. I am very happy to be back on a Yamaha, so hopefully I see some of y'all at ASMA OR CVMA.

Cheers

#45-

17 Posts
Hi all, I am in AZ and have been club racing for about six years. Last couple years I've raced Ninja 250/300s CBR250/300 and even a Hyosung 250 :-D before all that I was on a R6 and a 675. I am very happy to be back on a Yamaha, so hopefully I see some of y'all at ASMA OR CVMA.

Cheers

#45-

Welcome! Let's see the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! Let's see the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bike doesnt look like much yet. I did get to race it this weekend and took a couple podiums. Current mod list is:

K-tech carts (not yet installed)
Ninja 650 shock

K&N Air filter
Generic full exhaust
PC-V
415 conversion

steel brake lines
versha pads (zz)
captive spacers

clip-ons
rearsets

Probably wont do much else for now except a quick shifter and maybe tune for U4.4 at some point

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Welcome! Nice to have another racer onboard! There are quite a few around here, although most don't seem to be very active on here.

·
Registered
228 Posts

Cheers

#45-
Welcome Tusani451 ... go and kick their ass ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Nice to have another racer onboard! There are quite a few around here, although most don't seem to be very active on here.
TD racer here.
my bike is most likely never getting back to street stuff and oem fairings

Welcome!
Welcome Tusani451 ... go and kick their ass ;)
Thanks guys, are any of y'all in the Southwest? I'd be curious to hear what you are doing for rear suspension. Also I think I need to change out my clutch plates, anyone have recommendations or a good source? The previous owner apparently tried to do a lot of burnouts lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts