Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all got my Blue R3 two weeks ago what a cracking little bit of kit,it does exactly what it says on the tin.I can't wait to get it run in so i can thrash the nuts off it(by the middle of next week hopefully) I've been called Tal since i was a lad and i'm nearly 67 now(i might be the oldest on the forum,have to wait and see on that one)and been a biker for more years than i care to remember.I sold my HD XR1200x to make room for the Yam and i gotta say the Yam is a lot more fun even though it's nowhere near as powerfull as the XR it's 80 kg lighter so that more than makes up for it.The other bike in my mancave is an HD Heritage Softail wich i've owned since 2002 and put 67000m on it,that only gets used for bike rallys loaded up with camping gear and booze of course and riding round Europe every year.Forgot to say i'm from England.
Regards Tal :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome Guys.Got the mileage up to 600 today so booked it in for its first service next week.:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Greetings from an english expat in Thailand who also has the blue R3 - Hope you enjoy it as much as I am, its great and fast fun. Got to take mine in for an oil change and service next week, would love to hear how much your service costs

Mono

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Greetings from an english expat in Thailand who also has the blue R3 - Hope you enjoy it as much as I am, its great and fast fun. Got to take mine in for an oil change and service next week, would love to hear how much your service costs

Mono
They told me £80 for the first service.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts