Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Get the TST tail light, flush mount indicators next and get rid of them OEM ones:) personally feel it looks so much cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Tail-Tidy is always the FIRST thing you should do to ANY new bike!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you install a PCV? I wasn't sure if I needed the PCV when I install the M4 SS exhaust...
I didn't install one. Some will say you need one some will say you don't. You would benefit from having one but this is just a play around bike for me so I'm not worried about putting one on. On a side note I changed the front sprocket yesterday (+1). I had some sportbike track gear $$ to spend so it was only 7$. Love how much it changed the bike.!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I didn't install one. Some will say you need one some will say you don't. You would benefit from having one but this is just a play around bike for me so I'm not worried about putting one on. On a side note I changed the front sprocket yesterday (+1). I had some sportbike track gear $$ to spend so it was only 7$. Love how much it changed the bike.!

What changes have you noticed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

What changes have you noticed?
The bike to me feels like it's geared the way it should have been from the factory. I don't feel like I'm rapping out the gears so quickly in town. I haven't read or even looked into see if the speedo is off like the last 3 bikes I've owned but if it is it should have made it more accurate. Plus dropping rpms on the highway is always good to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts