Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone,
My name is Keven and I'm 22. I just got a 2015 Yamaha R3 to start riding with. My only experience is the 650 miles I put on the bike. Looking for people to ride with or show me the ropes. Located Miami/Kendal/Pinecrest/Homestead. FLORIDA

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
Whats up everyone,
My name is Keven and I'm 22. I just got a 2015 Yamaha R3 to start riding with. My only experience is the 650 miles I put on the bike. Looking for people to ride with or show me the ropes. Located Miami/Kendal/Pinecrest/Homestead. FLORIDA
Well, you have 636 more miles of experience than me. LOL
Welcome!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome!
The R3 was my first bike as well. I just crossed over the 900 mile mark on the way to work this morning.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome from England.You've just opened up a whole new life for yourself.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Gratz on the new bike. Ride safe. Eat your vegetables.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, just got my first service done today. Cant wait to keep riding

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome

Check if you can go to a track riding school. It'll help you learn a lot of good techniques you will need even for street riding, and it will help you NOT develop bad habits that are usual for any street rider. ITs the safest way to learn more about hte bike and improve your skills. Just invest in tires and track time, no need for any mods at all until skill develops.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Congrats on your new bike! Welcome to the forums and you should really take her for a spin down to Key West when you get a chance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts