Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Nice. Yes, I am a 2015 raven R3 owner, but am so envious of matte gray owners. It literally gives me impure thoughts. Welcome to the R3 family. Put it in storage? Go out there and ride!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Matte Grey is sweet, welcome to the forum and if you really are waiting two whole weeks to ride....well, you're a better man than I.

·
Registered
186 Posts
The grey gives it that transformer look. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome!! love how you want to do the right thing and wait.... definately dont want to enourage you to get a fine.. but tempted to start a wager on how many days you can actually wait ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats! Great color choice (from another fellow Matte Gray owner)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome!! love how you want to do the right thing and wait.... definately dont want to enourage you to get a fine.. but tempted to start a wager on how many days you can actually wait
Yeah I'm just nervous about dropping it. I'm pretty confident that I won't but is rather not take the chance. It's too pretty!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice. Yes, I am a 2015 raven R3 owner, but am so envious of matte gray owners. It literally gives me impure thoughts. Welcome to the R3 family. Put it in storage? Go out there and ride!
I'm too new to riding! I'm confident I won't drop it but I'd rather polish up my skills on someone else's bike than mine :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts