Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a "used" blue r3 with 382 miles on it for $3800! it also came with a helmet, gloves, vagabond fender eliminator and flush signals. I'm new to the forum and just thought i would say hello and i can't wait to start riding, its my first bike! so wish me luck! :D

·
Registered
290 Posts
Grats on the nice price and extras.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Wow!! Where the heck did you get that deal? People around me are still asking/staying firm at 4,500 for 2013 Ninja 300s!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow!! Where the heck did you get that deal? People around me are still asking/staying firm at 4,500 for 2013 Ninja 300s!!

The guy was having a kid and needed money.. :/ his loss is my gain. but then again there was a Raven R3 with 1100 miles on it for $3500 near me, but i dont know that guys story.

Either way both bikes were around 40 min away and i think the blue was well worth the extra $300 considering the miles and extra stuff, so im happy. :D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome from England,that was a good buy,enjoy.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just bought a "used" blue r3 with 382 miles on it for $3800! it also came with a helmet, gloves, vagabond fender eliminator and flush signals. I'm new to the forum and just thought i would say hello and i can't wait to start riding, its my first bike! so wish me luck! :D
Definitely a great price (and choice for a first bike)! The Vegabond Fender Eliminator is definitely needed for the R3, so that's a nice bonus. That was the first purchase I made for my bike. Enjoy!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definitely a great price (and choice for a first bike)! The Vegabond Fender Eliminator is definitely needed for the R3, so that's a nice bonus. That was the first purchase I made for my bike. Enjoy!

Yeah, i could say that the R3 is my second bike, because i had a NC700XD (automatic) that i got when i turned 17 because i was afraid of shifting (even after the msf) but i decided that i needed to stop being such a wuss and sell that glorified scooter and get a real motorcycle, so here i am, its been about a year since i took the msf and I'm just now starting to ride a manual.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts