Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These guys are coming out with new parts & accessories for the R3 on a weekly basis. Today they added a custom seat.

Maybe if enough Forum members email them and ask for shipping to the U.S. (and elsewhere) they'll start selling worldwide....

Their email is [email protected]

Website

http://www.kdprojectracing.com/category/41/yamaha/yzf-r3

NOTE: Sometimes their photos render very slowly.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sweet! I sent them a message hopefully they can ship to the US because some of there stuff look pretty good and good price too

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I sent them a message hopefully they can ship to the US because some of there stuff look pretty good and good price too
I got an email last night from the owner, Anutad Vongchant, saying he would ship to the U.S.

Because of the language barrier, I figured I would send an email with parts I want in English AND Thai, using Google Translate to convert to Thai. I'm going to also add a photo of each item from their website so there is no confusion.

Just have to get them to give a shipping cost and then pay through PayPal, I think.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got an email last night from the owner, Anutad Vongchant, saying he would ship to the U.S.

Because of the language barrier, I figured I would send an email with parts I want in English AND Thai, using Google Translate to convert to Thai. I'm going to also add a photo of each item from their website so there is no confusion.

Just have to get them to give a shipping cost and then pay through PayPal, I think.
Hey fang did you end up buying anything from KD or getting a quote from them? I've been in contact with KD, basically doing the same thing with english/thai/pictures. Their prices are very low so hopefully shipping wont be an arm and a leg (it probably is...)

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hey fang did you end up buying anything from KD or getting a quote from them? I've been in contact with KD, basically doing the same thing with english/thai/pictures. Their prices are very low so hopefully shipping wont be an arm and a leg (it probably is...)
I emailed KD Project Racing back in May with an order request for the R3 Seat set, Storm rear fender, Exhaust Heat Shield and Mirror Block Off plates. It was around $80-$90, I think, for the parts.

They finally emailed back a few weeks later with a quote for shipping at around $120, so I never ordered from them.

I think Anunaki is much cheaper for shipping...and you can just order right through the site, using PayPal

·
Registered
218 Posts
I emailed KD Project Racing back in May with an order request for the R3 Seat set, Storm rear fender, Exhaust Heat Shield and Mirror Block Off plates. It was around $80-$90, I think, for the parts.

They finally emailed back a few weeks later with a quote for shipping at around $120, so I never ordered from them.

I think Anunaki is much cheaper for shipping...and you can just order right through the site, using PayPal
Yikes... I asked for a quote on a full exhaust system, rear seat replacement, yss shock, pre load fork caps, and a quick release gas cap. Guess i'll just have to see if the shipping price is worth it...

·
Premium Member
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yikes... I asked for a quote on a full exhaust system, rear seat replacement, yss shock, pre load fork caps, and a quick release gas cap. Guess i'll just have to see if the shipping price is worth it...
I know a couple Forum members bought the Ohlins YA467 shock from them and I think the shipping was around $70 for that.

The exhaust system might come with a hefty shipping price because of weight and size.

Good luck with them. They are a bit difficult to deal with but have great prices and an extensive selection for the R3.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm surprised the shipping quote is so much. I've ordered from TYGA (also located in Thailand) in the past and may order their slip-on exhaust for the R3. Shipping options from TYGA on the exhaust range from $30 (economy 2-4 week) to $70 (UPS 2-3 Day Air), which is not bad at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts