Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered my leo vince full system with long carbon fiber can from Anunaki. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this set up and if it's given them any problems?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a Leo Vince slip on with custom fab headers and mid. Don't think they have a full system for it yet. Also I called them to confirm because I couldn't find one listed on their site either, it's because they are updating their website and haven't bothered with the listing.

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have one on my R3. Installation isn't perfect but it's not bad either. No modifications needed or anything. There was extra hardware in the box than I needed which was interesting. This exhaust is LOUD. Like, too loud I think. But my fiance likes how loud it is for when she rides it and I can't be assed to mess with the baffle so it stays out.

A year in, plenty of rain rides and like 8k miles on the exhaust and it has no rust, no signs of leaks, and seems to be doing just fine.

Enjoy!

Edit: Derp, just realized this is old. My info remains the same regardless!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Thanks for the info! Since you only list one supplier for all of NA and it's a frigging catalog which I'm not spending 10 days flipping through, what's the MSRP on your full stainless system?
No problem, the supplier listed is Parts Unlimited, they are our exclusive distributor for the US, but they sell to dealers, not retail. You can order the exhaust through your local PU dealer (most moto shops) or online at places like Revzilla, Motorcycle Superstore, etc. Retail on the stainless system is $660.95

Any other questions, I'm happy to help!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
I have one on my R3. Installation isn't perfect but it's not bad either. No modifications needed or anything. There was extra hardware in the box than I needed which was interesting. This exhaust is LOUD. Like, too loud I think. But my fiance likes how loud it is for when she rides it and I can't be assed to mess with the baffle so it stays out.

A year in, plenty of rain rides and like 8k miles on the exhaust and it has no rust, no signs of leaks, and seems to be doing just fine.

Enjoy!

Edit: Derp, just realized this is old. My info remains the same regardless!
Thanks for the feedback! The extra hardware may have been the anti tamper screws included for the dB killer, we are required to put those in the box in Europe. We offer several models, from GP Corsa to LV ONE EVO to the new LV PRO. Some of those are louder than others, like the GP Corsa for example. If sound is a concern, the dB killer will reduce it quite a bit of course, but we also offer multiple muffler options if anyone has any questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Oh yeah, no complaints. It sounds great just really loud. She, unlike me, likes loud so it's a great fit! I'm more of a baffle in kind of person and this exhaust does sound great with it in IMO.

IIRC, there were two different springs and an extra pipe of some sort. I have it all in the box from when I installed it. It's been a year since I installed it though so I could be wrong. Always better to have too much than not enough!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts