Yamaha R3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi There,

I have one of your Leovince full exhaust systems, going to be fitting it at the same time as my Bazazz and blank plate.
My query is that the Bazazz instructions tell me to remove the O2 sensor and blank it off.
Can you in anyway advise me please??

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I had a LeoVince carbon-fiber slip-on on my CBR500R.
I loved it. It looked great, sounded great, was easy to install, and it was priced right.
If you made the same style for the R3, I would have bought one in a New York minute.
But you didn't. So I had to get the Graves unit. And it was expensive.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I loved it. It looked great, sounded great, was easy to install, and it was priced right.
If you made the same style for the R3, I would have bought one in a New York minute.
Anunaki (vendor on here) has had it for sale on his site for a while at $345 for a full system, but I've been skeptical of the authenticity of it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hi to the forum and let you know that we are available to answer any questions you may have about exhaust systems, and ours in particular.

Thanks,

LeoVince
I am coming to the US for two weeks and am considering your product, can you tell me who are the retail distributors? Will the Leo Vince Yamaha MT-03 exhaust be identical to the YZF-R3 model?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi There,

I have one of your Leovince full exhaust systems, going to be fitting it at the same time as my Bazazz and blank plate.
My query is that the Bazazz instructions tell me to remove the O2 sensor and blank it off.
Can you in anyway advise me please??

Thanks in advance
They are probably having you remove the stock O2 sensor (and therefore closed loop system). They will usually give you instructions on how to do this successfully as it usually requires an O2 sensor removal plug or similar. But I recommend contacting Bazzazz on this as they will have specific instructions on how they want you to do this.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you mean the GP Corsa style muffler. We actually do offer this in a full system, it is listed on the website here:

https://www.leovince.com/int/en/product/3380-gp-corsa-carbon-fiber-yamaha-yzf-r3

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anunaki (vendor on here) has had it for sale on his site for a while at $345 for a full system, but I've been skeptical of the authenticity of it.
We don't offer a slip-on in the GP Corsa, so they are likely using our universal GP Corsa carbon fiber muffler and selling it with a sourced midpipe and hardware. We don't officially offer this. We do have our new LV Pro available in a slip-on however (in both carbon and stainless), it can be seen here: https://www.leovince.com/int/en/product/14125e-lv-pro-carbon-fiber-yamaha-yzf-r3

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am coming to the US for two weeks and am considering your product, can you tell me who are the retail distributors? Will the Leo Vince Yamaha MT-03 exhaust be identical to the YZF-R3 model?
Yes, the MT03 nd the R3 use the same exhaust. In the US, our products are distributed by Parts Unlimited. They distribute to most US moto shops and online retailers. I recommend finding your PU dealer, here: http://www.parts-unlimited.com/dealer-locator/

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, can you tell me the difference between those two pls ?

ebay.fr/itm/14122E-IMPIANTO-COMPLETO-LEOVINCE-LV-ONE-EVO-INOX-YAMAHA-YZF-R3-2015-2016-/232316774904?hash=item361728a9f8
(the first one cost 380 Euro on eBay)
revzilla.com/motorcycle/leo-vince-lv-one-evo-exhaust-system-yamaha-r3-2015-2018
(the second one cost 660 Euro on Revzilla)

I can only spot that the price is different but are those the same ?

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello, can you tell me the difference between those two pls ?

ebay.fr/itm/14122E-IMPIANTO-COMPLETO-LEOVINCE-LV-ONE-EVO-INOX-YAMAHA-YZF-R3-2015-2016-/232316774904?hash=item361728a9f8
(the first one cost 380 Euro on eBay)
revzilla.com/motorcycle/leo-vince-lv-one-evo-exhaust-system-yamaha-r3-2015-2018
(the second one cost 660 Euro on Revzilla)

I can only spot that the price is different but are those the same ?
They appear to be the same system.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am in Thailand and have the Leo Vince Corsa GP exhaust on my R3. As noted by the LeoVince rep in this thread, I had a full system fab'd using the Leo Vince can. I am using it with the PC V. Still dialing the tune in. Love the sound of the exhaust and how it fits on the moto.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts