Yamaha R3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Can anyone recommend a good quality adjustable brake and clutch lever set for the MT 03 available in the UK. Want to stay clear of the ones I keep getting directed to on the book site starting with A and the auction site starting with E.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Vortex for the WIN!!!! I used to by the "cheap" adjustable levers from those sites you mentioned. Then I bought some Vortex levers- they are worth the money :cool:-
Any idea of a UK supplier ? The A site sells them but not in stock, found a couple of places that sell ASV levers but when you filter for the MT 03 they come up with nothing to fit, Evotech are the best I can find, anyone have experience with those ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just installed a set of CRG RC2's on my 2020 R3 yesterday. They look great and are also adjustable. They're also fairly easy to install imo. I ordered them from Revzilla, but haven't checked to see what other retailers might offer them.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've had CRGs that cost $170 but you can get perfectly good folding levers on eBay for $25. Yeah, the anodizing on the adjuster button fades but so what? Honestly, are the CRGs worth $170?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts